LARGESCALE BAJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LARGESCALE BAJA

forum for all large scale rc's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The muppets gang

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
upDUHcreek

Location : _____where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 am

Thought you guys might like this. It's a silly video some French(I think) Baja guys made.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcrnrf_muppet-s-quad_auto?start=0
Back to top Go down
upDUHcreek

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I was thinking that would be a good way to get some attention. Get a group of guys to rig their Bajas up like that and go out and do some advertising(descretly). Great way to get some attention for an RC club, or a FORUM...hint, hint. Just pick some kind of charity event that you know will get lots of attention from the media, and call the event organizers to see if they'll need some entertainment for a lull in their scedule. Call the local TV stations and ask them if they want to do a story on it.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 pm

yeah it is a great idea. unfortunately my baja is still down for teh count and probably will be for quite some time (or until i get these few items i have sold LOL. the vid was great, i was just busy posting stuff for sale in a few places. if you here of anyone interested in the following let me know:

raco jac-rabbit
thunder tiger "the challenger"
tamiya king tiger

all are vintage and in need of some work or they can be parted out. i would definatley consider trades for baja parts from local individuals (close enough to meet in person)
Back to top Go down
upDUHcreek

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:15 am

Have you joined a tank forum? That would be the best place to sell your tanks. They should sell quicker, and probablly for a better price on a tank forum.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:18 pm

upDUHcreek wrote:
Have you joined a tank forum? That would be the best place to sell your tanks. They should sell quicker, and probablly for a better price on a tank forum.

i am a member of vintage tamiya forums which is where the tank is also posted however teh raco jac-rabbit is a vintage large scale buggy (the original baja Mr Green), and the thunder tiger "the challenger" is a vintage 1/10 or 1/8th nitro offroad.

hoping to sell them to get some baja parts but i would do some horsetrading with people that are within meeting distance.
Back to top Go down
upDUHcreek

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Are you a member of largescaleforums? You might be able to sell the raco on there. I think a few members own one. I found a thread that says these guys making plastic parts for it again.
http://www.gpplastics.com/Raco.html#Top
Just in case you need some parts.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:03 pm

upDUHcreek wrote:
Are you a member of largescaleforums? You might be able to sell the raco on there. I think a few members own one. I found a thread that says these guys making plastic parts for it again.
http://www.gpplastics.com/Raco.html#Top
Just in case you need some parts.

thanks but i have no intentions of working on it or running it. just selling it to get funds to continue on my quest to fixe the poor quality of my hpi baja LOL. i believe i am a member there but have to check, i have been a member of so many forums that i have forgotten most of them LOL.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 am

ill mention them friends, but not many i know are into this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The muppets gang Empty
PostSubject: Re: The muppets gang   The muppets gang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The muppets gang
Page 1 of 1