LARGESCALE BAJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LARGESCALE BAJA

forum for all large scale rc's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Empty
PostSubject: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:06 pm

here are pics of my baja and the paint i laid on it (gotta love teh chrome Mr Green)

my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D 0128011023a
my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D 0128011022
my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D 0128011018
my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D 0128010110

Last edited by lordraptor1 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 am

slick job there buddy. looks nice.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:53 pm

thanks bud, this is one of my (what i call simple) paint jobs, see some of my other work in the vendor section Wink
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:19 pm

i did
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:45 pm

need to get some money and have me paint a body for you instead of wasting money money money money money on a futaba radio system lol!
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 pm

lol i know, but when the 401k money gets here i cant go spending all of it, and i really think the major upgrade i need now, is the radio system. before i have a problem down the road, with current one. imean its working fine servos working fine, but i want that security of havin the Bee and later lights when i can afford it. im hopin i get 10 grand of the 12800 that i have, 10 % for taking out early penalty, and taxes. so prolly 9 to 10 grand i get. and with the radio servos and a Bee, lookin at just over 800, which really is all i can spend, if i spend any more, the wife will kill me, collect the life insurance, sell my shit, and im in a grave with nothing, lol
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
lol i know, but when the 401k money gets here i cant go spending all of it, and i really think the major upgrade i need now, is the radio system. before i have a problem down the road, with current one. imean its working fine servos working fine, but i want that security of havin the Bee and later lights when i can afford it. im hopin i get 10 grand of the 12800 that i have, 10 % for taking out early penalty, and taxes. so prolly 9 to 10 grand i get. and with the radio servos and a Bee, lookin at just over 800, which really is all i can spend, if i spend any more, the wife will kill me, collect the life insurance, sell my shit, and im in a grave with nothing, lol

i here you there, however no need for 4 channel radio for lights and k bee, a 3 channel will work Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 pm

i know, but i want a dedicated channel per bee, and per lights later on. thats the reason i chose the 4pks. and i can change other receivers in other cars to it and use the single radio for all my rc,s on down the road.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:19 pm

yep my DX3 tx is used for 5 cars Mr Green. i currently use teh aux channel for KB but eventually it will run lights and the kb will be on one of the other channels via a splitter Wink
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:38 pm

yah i knew a splitter would do it, but thats what i wanted to avoid, having to do it that way.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
yah i knew a splitter would do it, but thats what i wanted to avoid, having to do it that way.

when you start adding lights your gonna need splitters anyway Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 am

yah i know but it would still be froma dedicated channel, and thats my thing. im stubborn that way, Smile

prolly just go with front lights, 2 on a splitter to a open channel, 3rd or 4th. dont really need the tail lights so much. i could tell what it was doin /pointed, by the headlights.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:48 pm

yeah i plan on eventually running my aux channel for lights and running my K bee with my steering servo via a splitter. of course i hope one day spektrum will release a 4 channel system (or better yet a 5 channle system Mr Green)
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 am

spectrum does have nice radios, have you checked the site lately to see whats new?
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
spectrum does have nice radios, have you checked the site lately to see whats new?

nope. been to busy, and now i am worried if this bacup pc power supply will hold out until i can order and get a new one. it sucks havign only half the system i use to have because of a bfg power supply that failed and no more lifetime warranty because the company went under Sad
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:28 am

wow, whats you need a 500 watt or more? the wifes computer, my old one, has a 550 watt PSU i put in it myself. Best Buy might have ya one there. i got mine from comp usa which closed in tulsa a few years back ya also might try NEWEGG.com

bought stuff there also, good prices on certain things, might have one really cheap there.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:40 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
wow, whats you need a 500 watt or more? the wifes computer, my old one, has a 550 watt PSU i put in it myself. Best Buy might have ya one there. i got mine from comp usa which closed in tulsa a few years back ya also might try NEWEGG.com

bought stuff there also, good prices on certain things, might have one really cheap there.

quad core (overclocked)
2 x 9800 GTX graphics cards
4 gigs of ram
4 hard drives (plan on adding 1 or 2 more)
dual layer dvd burner (plan on adding a br burner when prices came down more)
lighted case fans
cold cathode case lighting
floppy drive
external usb powere devices
plus 50% to recommended psu calc to compensate for long term (more than 1 year) and/or 24/7 running

Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:03 pm

ahh mines got a quad core also, 6 gig dual channel memory 640 gig HD, with external 1 TB usb HD

only ONE 9800GT nvidia card, havenmt had need to add a second hooked into first yet,
the dvd cd multi format drive with labelflash, it come with vista 64 origianlly a few months back i went to windows 7 64 bit, and love it comapred to vista.

has extra slot for hd or cd/dvd in case, havent added anything to it yet, as the dual cd/dvd burner player thats in it, works just fine, altho one time it lost its driver, and dont ask me how, cuz i dont know when it did it, but finally found that out, and got it online, and installed and working again. m usta been that way for a while, i hadnt used the drive for some time.

dunno if ya seen it but the computer is a gateway FX FX4710-UB003A
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:15 pm

basically my cards use more power than yours do, i have more hard drives than you (all internal), i run lighted case fans and cold cathode case lighting. funny you say you like 7 better i honestly liked vista over 7. mine ran vista x64 just fine and i had very few issues, in fact i looked and even with superfetch and indexing disabled there is NO difference in ram usage at idle on my pc. see below:

vista x64 ram usage @ idle 62% +
windows 7 ram usage @ idle 63% +

i have lost 3 sets of ram do to the high idle usage from vista and 7, also i had issues finding drivers for 7 when i first installed it and the first time i installed 7 it took over 8 hours to gte it in vista was installed in roughly 45 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:58 pm

took bout a lil more than hour for me to install windows 7 over the Vista already on here.

was pretty fast . and yah with all that extra stuff youd need more cpu watts. im doin pretty well with the 640 gb hd in mine and the external TB drive. having issues right now on the gaming laptop tho.

a few days ago, all was fine, i logged onto the wifes herbalife thing, checked the peeps to be called and hit the leadblazer tab, it pulled up and all was good, but now it wont pull up, (only on that machine) her laptop desktop and this desktop works fine, but on my laptop now gives a error image next to done after it is clicked, and page kinda goes blank with no leadblazer popup.

i have the popup blocker OFF, and all things as it should be, so i run the tools developer tools to try and see what the error is.

im not a programmer and have no idea on this stuff, but i pulled a error line when i clicked the leadblazer button. jscript opens runs a line then the error line is window.open(**,pbwin something, i cant remember rest right off.

something to do with pbwin dll i beleive, but seeing as im not a debugger i cant figure it out.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

try reverting back to your last system checkpoint. i have ran across similar issues before.

here are teh 2 things i have came across to which caused similar issues to what you are having.

first off, if you have the latest internet explorer go back to previous version, some websites do NOT like the new internet explorer version (i think it is still a beta release though but you could check and see what you have)

second, do a system restore to your last system checkpoint and see if it corrects teh issue. it could be a bad update that caused teh issue

third run your antivirus/anti adware/anti spyware program to see if you may have picked up a bug.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 pm

already run all the scans, checkpoints are only showing the last couple i did, and not far enough back 3 days ago when this started, cant figure out why it did that, but it is.

so restore is outta question, none far enough back on record to try it, cuz that was my first thot, revert back to last one, but all it shows is after the fact.

running ie8 not 9 wont go to nine till its all good.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 pm

ok last thing i can think of for you to try bud is to update java and see if the issue gets correctect AND try another antivirus (use avg free version)
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:01 pm

lol already run both 32 and 64 bits versions of JRE.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:06 pm

try using AVG and avast. i personally use avg on my system.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D   my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my baja 5Bss and the custom paint i laid on it :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next