LARGESCALE BAJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LARGESCALE BAJA

forum for all large scale rc's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new rules imposed as of today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

new rules imposed as of today Empty
PostSubject: new rules imposed as of today   new rules imposed as of today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 pm

these new rules are being added as of today and are being instituted after seeing other forums lack of respect for fellow members.

members have the right to voice their opinions be it good or bad and shall not be flamed, bashed, or hated on because of their personal opinions.

members have the right to voice their opinions and concerns for products they own be it good or bad without fear of being flamed, bashed, or hated on.

members have the right to voice if they feel let down or cheated by a particular company for whatever reason.

any members violating these rules will be given 1 warning and one warning only, second offense is a temp ban, third offense is perma ban. i am more concerned about having a forum where all feel welcome and can share and express themselves rather than have a high member count, a high member count means absolutley nothng if members arent active because they feel unwelcomed due to other members behavior.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: new rules imposed as of today   new rules imposed as of today Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:12 pm

cheers!! good post!!!
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: new rules imposed as of today   new rules imposed as of today Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
cheers!! good post!!!

glad you like the new rules, i think it is better to have a fun and friendly atmoshpere than high memebr count. i also believe a forum should help persons look at all aspects of their particualr hobby and not just be a place to pimp aftermarket parts and get someone to buy something based on brand.

for example the site would not be helping anyone if it hid negative comments about products, vendors, or vendor customer service and vendor attitudes. it should show BOTH sides not just one which is why i created this forum in the first place.

right now our member numbers are low and i still would like to get some more here but i need current members posting (not just the usual 2 LOL) and would like to see some of teh visitors sign up and take part in the forum and try it out, i have received e-mails from some of the registered members letting me know that they havent been active due to personal reasons and thats fine i wont ban a member for not being active i would just like them to pop in whenever they can to share information. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new rules imposed as of today   new rules imposed as of today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new rules imposed as of today
Page 1 of 1