HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:02 pm

here is a body i painted for derrell on hbf mounted and ready for action. i want to thank derrell for e-mailing me the pics so i could post them here

looks good derrell almost to good to run (notice i said almost Mr Green)

Last edited by lordraptor1 on Sun May 15, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BallsoutBaja

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Damn, that's a good looking body Fabian! Thanks again and glad you got the pictures.. Mr Green
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 pm

yeah it cam out looking great didnt it (if i do say so myself Mr Green ) lol! let me know if you ever want another one painted Mr Green
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:05 pm

looks killer!!!!!! Mr Green

You Dont Know the POWER, of The Dark Side......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
looks killer!!!!!! Mr Green

for a small fee + round trip shipping and supplies (specific color of paint i dont currently have on hand) i could paint one for you to Mr Green
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:44 pm

ill keep it in mind, but i too kinda like dabblin with paintin the bods. havent done elaborate design stuff, but i want to try some stuff out, thinkin bout gettin a woodster body, to paint up. kinda wished i could locate a 50 panel wagon body too, try a 5T version of gravedigger, can ya tell, lol its my favorite, lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:25 pm

hey bud are you running as hidden? i dont show you as being on line in th epast 24 hours. i am online here and didt se you nor do i see you have been online
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:58 pm

just poppin in and out

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 pm

ahhh ok was kinda wondering LOL. it is only showing when members are online and not members active in teh last 24 but i can live with that i suppose LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:23 am

yah i get notifies on email i have that page up and refresh it alot, while im doin other things, i see a note, and click lay down my words and pop off, lol, sorry, just doin more research into the servo thing if i get new ones, thinkin now on the 5755, like most use, and the PAsteering bracket with clamps too. should be solid mounting then. read issue bout swapping the extension side to gear side of car instead of the pullstart side, some dude had that issue, he did the reverse swap and it worked, just some food for thot if, and when i do this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:21 am

yeah i here you there, i have a stock sfl10mfg that needs new output shaft and i am currently using an sfl11, i thought about fixking teh sfl10 by putting teh mg2 conversion in it but the cost doesnt seem worth it to me. of course it is also not really worth fixing top sell because probably wouldt be able to gt enough out of it to cover teh cost of the mg2 gear kit. still debating on upgrading teh gears to use as a backup or not and also considering a new steering servo myself of cousres if i do decide to fix teh sfl10mg and get a better steering servo i would have 2 backups LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:22 am

i also got teh members online during last 24 hours thing fixed Mr Green now you can see who has been on in the last 24 hours Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)   

Back to top Go down

paint laid for derrell (ballsoutbaja)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1