LARGESCALE BAJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LARGESCALE BAJA

forum for all large scale rc's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

huh what the h@$$%#%#%#

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

huh what the h@$$%#%#%# Empty
PostSubject: huh what the h@$$%#%#%#   huh what the h@$$%#%#%# Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: huh what the h@$$%#%#%#   huh what the h@$$%#%#%# Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 pm

WTF??? something isnt right there bud obviously. the tx in the pic looks like an older ko propo and the pic looks like it might have been stolen from an individual. however if you feel froggy go ahead and pic up 2 of them and i will take one of them off your hands for that price Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: huh what the h@$$%#%#%#   huh what the h@$$%#%#%# Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:09 pm

apparently it was removed either ebay nailed him or he figured out the mistake.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: huh what the h@$$%#%#%#   huh what the h@$$%#%#%# Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:46 pm

dudes back on ebay again same 39 buck price.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: huh what the h@$$%#%#%#   huh what the h@$$%#%#%# Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:01 am

well after dude was on again it got pulled, then its on again, i went ahead and got one watching closely all steps thru to make sure, and paypal only payed 39 bucks, and offers me to cancel payment if i wish. so will see what happens i guess.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

PostSubject: Re: huh what the h@$$%#%#%#   huh what the h@$$%#%#%# Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:42 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
well after dude was on again it got pulled, then its on again, i went ahead and got one watching closely all steps thru to make sure, and paypal only payed 39 bucks, and offers me to cancel payment if i wish. so will see what happens i guess.

dude you were suppose to get 2 of tehm so i could buy one from you for 49.00 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huh what the h@$$%#%#%#   huh what the h@$$%#%#%# Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

huh what the h@$$%#%#%#
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LARGESCALE BAJA  :: Welcome :: Announcements-
Jump to: