LARGESCALE BAJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LARGESCALE BAJA

forum for all large scale rc's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW PRODUCT!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

NEW PRODUCT!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW PRODUCT!!   NEW PRODUCT!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:51 am

this may or may not be known to you but when i saw it today it was new to me Mr Green. it is a cool little fuel spout for blitz fuel cans and gomes wiht a spout extension, and a nifty tag to use letting you know not only if it is gas or a 2 cyle mixed gas but teh tag also has a little area where you can write down the ratio of the mix for 2-cycle fuel Mr Green.

it is available at wal-mart for about $4 which is a great price and it can be used on ALL blitz type fuel cans, it basically eliminates teh need to constantly unscrew the cap on your gas can and let air in. basically you flip a lever on the side of the handle and then press on the handle to release fuel. once you are done pressing teh little lever/handle teh lock re-engages closing the fuel can Mr Green.

there isnt much else to be said except you can use it with or without spout extension, which if you are using it for a baja i definately recommend using the extension.

now here are some pics, i highly recommend it for your baja and although it is NOT like a bullet fueler if you are like me and clean the area around your baja fuel tank cap that isnt an issue and from a pure cost standpoint no comparison theis is way ceaper than a bullet fueler.

without any further delay here are pics of the blitz fuel valve Mr Green:

NEW PRODUCT!! 0413010229
NEW PRODUCT!! 0413010230

label showing gas side

NEW PRODUCT!! 0413010239

label showing fuel/mix side

NEW PRODUCT!! 0413010239a
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

NEW PRODUCT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW PRODUCT!!   NEW PRODUCT!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 pm

yup already know of these got like 4 5 gal jugs and 3 1 gal jusgs with them already installed when i bought them. yes it helps on baja fueling.
Back to top Go down
upDUHcreek

Location : _____where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

NEW PRODUCT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW PRODUCT!!   NEW PRODUCT!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:41 am

It might be a good idea to get a few of those. I know mine broke first thing this spring after being left outside in the cold all winter. Plastics don't like the cold, so be shure to keep your extras inside the house during the winter time.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

NEW PRODUCT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW PRODUCT!!   NEW PRODUCT!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:07 pm

upDUHcreek wrote:
It might be a good idea to get a few of those. I know mine broke first thing this spring after being left outside in the cold all winter. Plastics don't like the cold, so be shure to keep your extras inside the house during the winter time.

no problem for me, i keep my baja gas tank in the house Mr Green i dont need these for my mower/trimmer/chainsaw/edge/etc. gas cans Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

NEW PRODUCT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW PRODUCT!!   NEW PRODUCT!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 pm

well wally world here you can buy them seperatley like that OR theyre already installed on ALL the cans on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

NEW PRODUCT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW PRODUCT!!   NEW PRODUCT!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
well wally world here you can buy them seperatley like that OR theyre already installed on ALL the cans on the shelf.

yeah but seeing as i already have a few gas cans ( had to buy another yesterday at the 7-11 up by crossroads mall because there wasnt one in the car when it ran out of gas on me and got ripped for 10.99 and it didnt even have one of these spouts on it) i didnt need another can LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW PRODUCT!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW PRODUCT!!   NEW PRODUCT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW PRODUCT!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LARGESCALE BAJA  :: Largescale Baja general tech :: Tools-
Jump to: