LARGESCALE BAJA

forum for all large scale rc's

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's pretty difficult for me to post on this site sometimes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
upDUHcreek

Location : _____where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

PostSubject: It's pretty difficult for me to post on this site sometimes.   Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:08 am

I have a habbit of using the backspace button to clear my mistakes when I'm writing my posts. Many times when I do this, for some reason it returns to the last page. It was really bad while I was writing the post on your large scale for sale thread, but it has not done it while I've been writing this thread at all and I've hit backspace a bunch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty difficult for me to post on this site sometimes.   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 am

upDUHcreek wrote:
I have a habbit of using the backspace button to clear my mistakes when I'm writing my posts. Many times when I do this, for some reason it returns to the last page. It was really bad while I was writing the post on your large scale for sale thread, but it has not done it while I've been writing this thread at all and I've hit backspace a bunch.

i havent had that issue on this forum myself but i do know what you mean as i have had it happen on a couple other forums before. anyway, it might be that the webpage is not fully loaded (i know what you are thinking i am sure but believe me i have seen it with my e-mail in that i will be typing away and next thing i know my text is being typed in the middle of the senders message. try giving the page a couple more seconds to load
Back to top Go down
View user profile

It's pretty difficult for me to post on this site sometimes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1