LARGESCALE BAJA

forum for all large scale rc's

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's pretty difficult for me to post on this site sometimes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
upDUHcreek

Location : _____where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

PostSubject: It's pretty difficult for me to post on this site sometimes.   Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:08 am

I have a habbit of using the backspace button to clear my mistakes when I'm writing my posts. Many times when I do this, for some reason it returns to the last page. It was really bad while I was writing the post on your large scale for sale thread, but it has not done it while I've been writing this thread at all and I've hit backspace a bunch.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's pretty difficult for me to post on this site sometimes.   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 am

upDUHcreek wrote:
I have a habbit of using the backspace button to clear my mistakes when I'm writing my posts. Many times when I do this, for some reason it returns to the last page. It was really bad while I was writing the post on your large scale for sale thread, but it has not done it while I've been writing this thread at all and I've hit backspace a bunch.

i havent had that issue on this forum myself but i do know what you mean as i have had it happen on a couple other forums before. anyway, it might be that the webpage is not fully loaded (i know what you are thinking i am sure but believe me i have seen it with my e-mail in that i will be typing away and next thing i know my text is being typed in the middle of the senders message. try giving the page a couple more seconds to load
Back to top Go down
View user profile

It's pretty difficult for me to post on this site sometimes.
Page 1 of 1