LARGESCALE BAJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LARGESCALE BAJA

forum for all large scale rc's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi from oklahoma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:28 pm

sup peeps sitting here in Noklahoma Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:31 am

nuttin much bruddah!!lol
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:15 am

i believe that, NOTHING ever happens in NOklahoma ROFLMMFAO
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 am

sure it does, not long ago we felt earthquake from a long ways away. i remember hearin it in the news one nite. and i shoot my 9mm ruger SR-9 occasionally, no, not at anybody, YET, but if i get broke into again like a year ago, the robbers gonna get a few slugs up his butt, HOT LEAD!!!!
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
sure it does, not long ago we felt earthquake from a long ways away. i remember hearin it in the news one nite. and i shoot my 9mm ruger SR-9 occasionally, no, not at anybody, YET, but if i get broke into again like a year ago, the robbers gonna get a few slugs up his butt, HOT LEAD!!!!

like i said nothing to do Mr Green
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:07 pm

sure there is, goin to friends house tommorrow nite, takin the truck over to have some fun, and test it out since the readjustment on 2 speed kickin and new Vstack swap that Tulare sent me.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:54 pm

nice, i am still down with broken parts and on top of the broken parts my engine (bogs during accel)) and killer bee (works sitting on bench with engine off but not when on ground with engine running) are acting up but cant really deal with that till i fix the jacked up parts Sad
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:05 pm

you ask killer rc bout the bee prob??
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
you ask killer rc bout the bee prob??

nope i think it is something i did recently, i am just waiting to deal with it since i have to see what hpi is gonna do so i know how long i am going to be down because of yet more faulty hpi parts. i am already considering cleaning it up, removing teh radio gear and making it a shelf queen due to all of teh issues i have had since i got it.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:45 pm

guess you can try to open it up retrace everything to see what might be connected wrong
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:13 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
guess you can try to open it up retrace everything to see what might be connected wrong

found the issue with my killer bee, the phoenix plug broke off of teh circuit board, kent is going to send me out a nes phoenix plug and a pice of clear shrink so i can fix it after rcx.

cant beat kent at killer rc for customer service and support thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 am

thats cool. sad its a busted part, but glad the sellers replacing it, maybe he should include that heat shrink in future sales to fix, or do it before he sells them. a retro fix.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:04 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
thats cool. sad its a busted part, but glad the sellers replacing it, maybe he should include that heat shrink in future sales to fix, or do it before he sells them. a retro fix.

the heat shrink he is including is the clear heatshrink that covers teh unit which is the covering on it when you buy it. reason for replacing the srink is because to fix teh phoenix plug the heat shrink has to be cut off to solder the new phoenix plug on.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 am

ooooooooohhhhhhhhh i understand now.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:37 pm

had to send it in to kent because i noticed a busted cap on it when i replaced teh broken phoenix plug and heat shrink yesterday which is apparently what caused my flashing led and not the busted phoenix plug by itself Sad
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:26 am

that sucks, but least Kents fixin it. i ordered my KB other day, along with all the big list of goodies from DDM earlier today.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
that sucks, but least Kents fixin it. i ordered my KB other day, along with all the big list of goodies from DDM earlier today.

i wish i had the cash to place an order with ddm, right now if i had the funds i could easily spend over 2k LOL
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:14 am

well i just spent 1k with DDM, and i got the discount too. if you order remember to add the code squirrel you get 5% off, i saved 55 bucks on this order
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:44 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
well i just spent 1k with DDM, and i got the discount too. if you order remember to add the code squirrel you get 5% off, i saved 55 bucks on this order

i use rcls as teh code for teh 5% discount now, i use to use hbf till i was banned from it and not even given a reason as to why. anyway it doesnt matter because i cant afford to make an order anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:11 am

got my KB in yesterday, i got it in the engine but waiting for DDM stuff to get here, set up new radio box as far as i can, then install, and drill the 2 holes in box for KB leads, i got the 20 inch extended led i made a bracket to mount it to the unused lug on engine cover. good spot to see led at, think i may have to make another bracket tho, not sure if its gonna be in the way of PS or not.

also gonna WP the servos before install, break the tops off, grease heavy around the output shafts then put it together, and lay on either some black plastidip or liquid tape to outside seams of servos.
Back to top Go down
lordraptor1
Admin
lordraptor1

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
got my KB in yesterday, i got it in the engine but waiting for DDM stuff to get here, set up new radio box as far as i can, then install, and drill the 2 holes in box for KB leads, i got the 20 inch extended led i made a bracket to mount it to the unused lug on engine cover. good spot to see led at, think i may have to make another bracket tho, not sure if its gonna be in the way of PS or not.

also gonna WP the servos before install, break the tops off, grease heavy around the output shafts then put it together, and lay on either some black plastidip or liquid tape to outside seams of servos.

im waiting on more money so i can make another order from DDM Mr Green.

Back to top Go down
Lan-Ed-Tul

Lan-Ed-Tul

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:29 pm

update: well other servo come in i got off ebay to replace the one burnt up, hitec emailed me said they got the servo, and is in work que to get fixed. nothing yet from futaba on the Rx. anyways, the new 5755 servo i got i didnt do any WP'ing just put it in, set epas to 95 on it for steerring. so far seemes just fine, set epas on T/B also. run it around a lil bit will need a lil teaking on needles now since i got a shredstack on there now. more air comin in so prolly just need to add a lil fuel with needles.

got the General lee body done to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi from oklahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi from oklahoma   hi from oklahoma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi from oklahoma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LARGESCALE BAJA  :: Regional track/buddy locator :: Southwest :: Oklahoma-
Jump to: