HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

new groups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: new groups   Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:37 pm

there have been a couple of new member groups created for members who wish to support the forum, first is a tier one and is called LSB supporter, the second is tier 2 and called LSB master supporter. supporter status is NOT required and is only for those that wish to support the forum by contributing funds for forum upgrades and purchase of items for the forum like contest prizes, stickers, etc. or for paid forum advertising. being a supporter and master supporter will offer different perks (other than the members username color change)

members of both of my forums will have a better deal because their paying supporter status will give them teh same benefits on BOTH of my forums so make sure you are a member of both largescale baja and rchobbies. also there will be NO need to pay for supporter status on both forums, once you have paid for supporter status you will automatically have it on both of my forums so you get supporter status on 2 forums for teh price of 1 Wink

vendor class is completely seperate from the lsb supporter and lsb master supporter

ok now have pricing set and is as follows:

tier 1 LSB supporter cost is $7.50 for 6 months or $15.00 a year

LSB supporter will have the following benefits associated with it:

mod status of 1 section on both of my forums
access to future contests (lower value of prizes than tier 2 supporters)
access to tier one supporter section
gallery (this will open in soon as i can purchase more storage space on both my forums to accomodate it)

tier 2 LSB master supporter is $10.00 for 6 months or $20.00 a year

LSB master supporter will have the following benefits associtated with it:

mod status of 2 sections on BOTH LSB and RCH forums
acess to future contests (higher prize value than tier 1 supporters)
access to tier 2 supporter section
gallery (this will open soon as i can purchase more storage space on both of my forums to accomodate it)
access to special discounts on LSB and LSB services such as body painting
more to be determined later

Last edited by lordraptor1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lan-Ed-Tul

PostSubject: Re: new groups   Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:59 am

cool. is there a set amount to pay, or whatever you can afford. that info would be helpful to post as well so everyone knows.

You Dont Know the POWER, of The Dark Side......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordraptor1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new groups   Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:12 am

Lan-Ed-Tul wrote:
cool. is there a set amount to pay, or whatever you can afford. that info would be helpful to post as well so everyone knows.

due to where the forum is at right now i went ahead and created teh groups but hadnt really done any thinking as to cost right now. i am also considering making the same to groups on my other forum so that teh members whom participate in both forums and decide to be a supporter can be a supporter on BOTH sites for the price of being a supporter on one, i have also been thinking about trying it out as to if a member curtrently wants to sign up for it charge them a smaller fee and as we grow increase the fee but never have it exceed a set amount.

i am also still looking into benefits of teh paying supporter which i am thinking mod status on choice of 1 section for lsb supporter and 2 for the master supporter. i am willing to listen to ideas on these new groups and discuss the input from teh members on both forums.

i know this forum is new and not many members and my other forum has a lot of inactive members that just browse and never post which is why i hadnt really done more than create teh groups LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new groups   

Back to top Go down

new groups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1